Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Crock pot Chicken Tacos

Okay, so another go to, easy crock pot recipe that I make every few weeks is my crock pot chicken tacos. These have AMAZING flavor. They are so good, and once again-all I do is throw on some Spanish rice and grab the fixings and dinner is ready. No stress, very little time for prep, it's a dream dinner. :)

Ingredients:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can rotel
1 packet low sodium taco seasoning (or I use chicken taco seasoning if I can find it)
about 2 lbs chicken (thawed or frozen)

For Tacos (fixings):
Tortillas/ taco shells
Grated Cheese
Sour Cream
Guacamole
Picante or Pico de Gallo

-Put chicken in crock pot; mix other ingredients and pour over chicken

-cook on High for 2 hrs or cook on Low for 3-4 hours

-Shred chicken in crock pot and serve. So good!
ingredients
rotel, cream of chicken soup, & taco seasoning mixed
all the "fixins"

all in the crock pot ready to cook

1 comment:

  1. I made this tonight and it's delicious! My kids ate it up and it's sooooo easy. My new favorite for busy nights!!

    ReplyDelete